Working in recruitment can be a real challenge. Aside from the rewards, it’s hard work and long hours – and to succeed, you need the right support, atmosphere and team. This is why we’ve formed a unique culture to provide the ideal environment to perform.
Futures is a friendly, forward-thinking and growing recruitment company that’s been around for 25 years. Read on to find out what we could offer you, as you plan your career.
Our apprenticeship and graduate roles
- It’s a career rather than just a ‘job’, with potential for significant earnings in the future
- You’ll get paid while you learn
- You get good quality training without having go to University and incur substantial debt
- You’ll enjoy practical, on the job learning
- You could experience quick career progression in an industry, that values skills and results over qualifications and previous experience
What do you need to be successful at Futures?
- A good standard of spoken and written English – including a minimum of Grade B or level 7 and above in GCSE English
- You need to be an experienced IT user
- You’re confident speaking with and genuinely interested in talking to new people
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Self-motivation and persistence, with an inner drive to succeed
Why choose Futures?
- We have a great atmosphere here, with a welcoming, family feel
- A genuine meritocracy, where you can progress your career as quickly as your skillset allows. You’ll be a valued member of the team from day one, in regular contact with key people throughout the company, and you can get ahead, quickly
- Superb earning potential – the largest single reason to join a recruitment company is because you want to earn a life-changing amount of money, and you want to do it soon. Futures offers great base salaries and uncapped commission schemes
- Unrivalled training and long-term investment. You’ll be treated as an equal from day one, with a long-term plan for your development. You’ll spend your time on activities that will help you realise the fantastic earning potential on offer
- Staff retention is fantastic – we value cultural fit and the people that join us like it here and stay
- Our social committee organise regular events and trips to reward everyone who works here
- We’re in a great location, just off Horsforth Town Street with a wide range of amenities in walking distance
- Free on site parking