Salary: £400 - £675 per day
Date Posted: August 10, 2017
Are you a successful Primary interim Headteacher?
We are working with a handful of Trusts in the South West of England seeking experienced interim Primary Headteachers or Executive Headteachers to lead their schools through joining larger trusts and supporting some retirements of well-respected leaders.
We require the successful consultants to have:
-Must be available for interim contracts only This is not a permanent position
-experience and consideration of whole school improvement
– a track record of strong management and leadership experience
-able to rapidly improve to work towards desired outcomes
-able to demonstrate recent successful leadership
-a face and friend to our parents
Please only apply to this role if you meet the above and following criteria:
3.Primary senior leader
4.Availability to work in the south west in the following areas:
5.Plymouth, Devon, Somerset, N-Somerset, Swindon, Wiltshire, Salisbury, Gloucestershire and Bristol.
We can offer you:
1. Competitive daily rates available for experienced candidates,
2. A chance to be at a pivotal change for schools,
3. Interim contracts with potential extension,
4. A chance to build up your interim leadership portfolio further
5. Opportunity to be involved in whole school improvement
We regret that this particular opportunity would not suit a Deputy Head at this time.
Please send your CV and clearly mark your application with why you are suitable including any similar experience you have undertaken and your availability from 31st Aug 2017, eg: 3 days or 5 days per week.
Please send all applications to: Natasha, Education Futures.